Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Bush Hog 2815
Call for Price
50069765 - Driveline 1-3/8-21 CV ASAE
50070267 - Dual Axle Arm Bundle
50068188 - Single Axle Arm Bundle
50068834 - 26x6.6-14" Foam Filled Wheel Asy
50069457 - Single Row Chain Bunle
50069451 - Baffle Kit
Simply put… More value for your investment! The 2815 Flex-Wing is easier to service and has features that maximize performance and durability in all uses. Whether it’s corn stalk shredding, pasture maintenance or roadside cutting, the 2815 is unsurpassed in performance, durability, and reliability.
- Wing skids are 3/8 inch thick for extended wear and outside edges are turned up at 45 degrees to stop heavy ground contact that might damage the sidebands.
- Center section blades properly align with center wheels to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Free wing float without movement of the hydraulic cylinder rod is 22 degrees down and 45 degrees up.
- Optional grass/row crop baffles for improved distribution in grass and corn stalk shredding.
- Center section axle spindles are centered on the axle arm for equalized loading of vertical forces.
- Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked.
- All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points, reducing service times.
- Greaseable Axle Pivot Points with spring steel bushings
- Turnbuckle alignment with wing hinge pin ensures long life of turnbuckle and less hinge wear.
- Powder Coat Paint
- Improved design of wing sidebands means less damage caused by sideband-to-ground contact.
- The Patent Pending oil sight gauge takes the guess work out of checking the oil. In less than 10 seconds, all three cutting box oil levels can be checked and rechecked as often as you walk around the machine. Never climb onto the cutter again to check the gearbox oil levels.
- Bush Hog’s E-Z lube drivelines are quick and easy to service. All grease fittings on the PTO CV driveline and wing drivelines align for quick location of grease points. Since all grease fittings on all drivelines are in an up position on every 5th revolution, service times are reduced.
- Transport Height: 7-ft. 3 in.
- Transport Width: 8-ft. 2 in.
- Cutting Width: 15-ft.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. to 14 in.
- Hitch: Self Leveling, "Perma-Level"
- Minimum Tractor h.p. @ PTO: 60
- Side Band: 1/4 in. x 12 in.
- Blades: 1/2 in. x 4 in.
- Blade Holder: Round
- PTO Drivelines: ASAE Cat 6
- Wing Drivelines: ASAE Cat 4
- Wing Flex: 22 deg. down / 87 deg. up
- Wing Free Float: 22 deg. down / 45 deg. up
- Splitter Gearbox Rating: 250 HP
- Cutting Gearbox Rating: 225 HP
- Gearbox Warranty: 6-years
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,289 FPM @ 540 PTO / 16,000 FPM @ 1000 PTO
- Cutting Capacity: 4 in. diameter
- Top Deck, Center Section: 11-gauge
- Bottom Deck, Center: 7-gauge
- Deck, Wings: 7-gauge
- Axle Cushions: Springs @ each wheel
- Wing Adjustment: Turnbuckles
- Grass/ Crop Distribution: Optional baffles
- Wing & Center Hydraulics: Standard
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 60 hp PTO