Inventory Unit Detail
2019 H&S Manufacturing HC4112
Call for Price
HC4112 - 12 Wheel Hi-Capacity Rake
- Raking wheels positioned ahead of the rake arms, main frame beams and transport wheels.
- Rake opens and closes hydraulically, rake wheels are lowered and raised hydraulically, and the rake wheels float independently.
- Coupled with a high and wide end of frame there are no hang-up points or restrictions when raking the heaviest of hay crops. Windrow width adjustment is done with a hand crank.
- The rake arms on the 14 and 16 wheel hi-capacity rakes feature 2 roller bearings on each end of the arm for long life, smooth operation and less wear than rakes with bushings.
- The 12 wheel model Hi-Capacity rake can be configured as both a v-rake or with the right side open as a trailer rake.
- Hi-Capacity rakes fold up to 8' 6" or less with the touch of a lever for road transport or to go through gates.
- An adjustment for the ground pressure on the rake wheels allows the operator to fine tune the 12, 14 and 16 wheel Hi-Capacity rakes to fit varying conditions.
- Limited oscillating offset tandem transport wheels assure a smooth, level ride, even over irrigation tracks. Standard on the 14 & 16 wheel models and optional on the 12 wheel model.
- An adjustable brake band on top of the front spindle keeps the front gauge wheels from spinning in rough conditions.
- Number of Wheels: 12
- Wheel Diameter: 55"
- Teeth Per Wheel: 40
- Tooth Diameter: 7mm
- Transport Width: 8' 6"
- Transport Length: 24' 6"
- Windrow Width Adjustment: 38"- 58"
- Raking Width: Up To 24' Hyd. Set.
- Raking Wheel Hubs: Tapered Bearings
- Wing Flex: 3' Up or Down
- Number of Transport Wheels: 4
- Hitch Jack: Standard
- Center Kicker Wheels: Optional
- Gauge Wheels: 15"
- Transport Wheels: 15"
- Weight: 3500 lb.
NOTES:Warranty: See Operators Manual for warranty details and limitations. H&S reserves the right to change its products or the description at any time without notice or obligation. Models and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Working Width
- Up To 24 ft. Hyd. Set.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 3500 lb.