Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Vermeer TD100
Call for Price
Designed for speed, convenience and reliability, and priced for the budget-conscious operator. The TD100 delivers a compact 10 ft (3 m) tedding width with two rotors for smooth, gentle handling at maximum ground speeds, even when handling heavy, matted-down windrows. It's the affordable, no-frills tedder you've been waiting for.
- Six double tines on each basket help to gently pick up a small quantity of forage, flip it and lay it back on the ground without damage or ash. The tender turn of the hay helps quicken dry down time by exposing the crop to sun and air. Decreasing dry down time allows you to get the hay off the field sooner.
- Float over your fields with the 16 in (40.6 cm) x 6 in (15.2 cm) tires — larger than previous TD series tedders. Large tires can offer increased durability by offering a smoother ride, which reduces machine wear.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Tedding width: 10.6 ft (3.2 m)
- Transport Height: 51 in (129.5 cm)
- Transport Width: 139.2 in (353.6 cm)
- Transport Length: 125 in (317.5 cm)
- Weight: 670 lbs (303.9 kg)
- Tires: 16x6.5-8 (6) Ply
- Tire Size - Transport: N/a
- Number of Rotors: 2
- Tine Arms per Rotor: 6
- Type of Tine: Straight
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Radial pin clutch
- Operating Speed (Maximum): 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Hook up: Drawbar
- Drive: 540 rpm
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign
- Miscellaneous: Optional safety chain
- 125 in. (317.5 cm)
- 139.2 in. (353.6 cm)
- Working Width
- 10.6 ft. (3.2 m)
- 670 lb. (303.9 kg)
- Number of Rotors